Question by sportshark22: What to do if someone else hit me (car accident) and their insurance is only willing to pay half of damages?
I received an estimate from my local dealer, it turned out to be $ 2,200 in damages. I wanted to go through her insurance, but their “estimate” is about $ 1,100. If I go through my insurance, I have to pay $ 1,000 deductible which I shouldn’t have to seeing it was not my fault. I’ve been waiting for a month since the accident and still don’t know what to do…they are screwing me over I think…
Answer by New Dog Owner
Tell them you are going to talk to a lawyer if they won’t pay the full damages.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- do i have to pay my deductible if someone hits me
- someone hit my car what do i do
- someone hit me do I call their insurance
- if someone hits my car do i have to pay a deductible
- someone claims i hit their car
- what insurance do i need if someone hits me
- does my insurance go up if someone hits me
- do I have to pay a deductible if someone hits my car
- will my insurance go up if someone hits me
- IF SOMEONE HITS ME Y DO I HAVE TO CALL MY INSURANCE COMPANY